Terms & Conditions from Honorah Wedding s
- Honorah will create one sample invitation per client. However, if you require any further samples, there is a charge of €5.00 per sample. All Cartoon Designs are copyright of Honorah and have been created for the exclusive use of Honorah Wedding Stationery and Booklets.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost is charged on all Wedding Stationery and Booklets at the time of ordering. The balance is payable on collection of your Invitations or Booklets.
- The proof of your invitation will be posted to you within three weeks of your order. All proofs must be checked thoroughly by the Client and any amendments made clearly. It is ultimately the responsibility of the Client to ensure that all spellings, names, dates, venues, times and any other details in your proofs are correct. Honorah Wedding Stationery and Booklets will not be responsible for errors of any nature that have occurred on signed proofs. Therefore please check final proofs carefully before signing and returning them. If you have sent in your order and then discover a mistake, please call us immediately. If the order has not gone to print we will make your changes, but if your order has been printed any changes will be charged for.
- On receipt of your signed proofs, we will print your complete order. This will take approximately four weeks to print. Extra time may be required in relation to certain designs in the Honorah Creative range. I recommend that you order your Stationery at least three months prior to when you wish to post it. (Usually day invitations are posted six weeks prior to the date of the wedding, but if you have guests travelling from overseas this time may need to be extended). Rush orders are possible – we will help you all we can.
- We recommend that you order a few extra invitations in case of mistakes or last minute additions to your guest list. However, do contact us if you discover you need extra and we will print them for you.
- It is possible to print stationery in foreign languages and there is no extra charge for this. However, all details should be very clearly written and proofs checked very carefully. It would also be helpful if the wording could be e-mailed to us.
- If possible please let us have the wording for your Booklet at least six weeks to one month before your Wedding. This gives us enough time to send you a proof and on return of same, print your complete order. Also when you are returning your proof you now have a better idea of the number of guests attending your wedding ceremony and so know the number of booklets required.
- If you wish us to post your Wedding Stationery / Wedding Booklets to you we will do so on receipt of payment of the balance due on your order. A charge of €25.00 is made for postage (registered).
67, Main Street, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Ireland.
Tel.: 053 – 9421226 / 087 – 6737601
Fax.: 053 – 9483972